“Graystones”, Willsgrove, Ballintubber, Co. Roscommon
Unique and Spectacular 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Domestic Garage/Fuel Shed and Gardens c. 0.5 Acres. Superb family home carefully designed and upgraded by its owner. Excellent location convenient to the historic and award winning village of Ballintubber and within easy reach of Castlerea and Roscommon Towns.
Price Guide €180,000 (Stg £158,000)
BER Rating: C1
BER No.: 106323249
- Reception Area: Tiled floor, power points.
- Hallway: Laminated floor, radiator, power points.
- Sittingroom: Marble fireplace, laminated floor, power points, T.V. point.
- Livingroom: Marble fireplace with inset solid fuel stove providing central heating, laminated floor, radiator, power points, T.V. point, fitted floor to ceiling units.
- Kitchen cum Diningroom: Fitted floor and eye level units, breakfast counter, laminated floor, electric cooker point, washing machine point, integrated dishwasher unit, power points, integrated fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: Fitted bedroom unit, carpet floor, radiator, power points, T.V. point.
- Bedroom 2: Fitted bedroom unit, carpet floor, radiator, power points, T.V. point.
- Bedroom 3: Fitted bedroom unit, carpet floor, radiator, power points.
- Bathroom: 4 piece suite includes jacuzzi style bath, shower, toilet and wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls, hot towel rail.
- The property has undergone total renovation/refurbishment and is presented as new throughout.
- Insulation upgrades throughout to C1 BER rated.
- Dual central heating – oil and solid fuel.
- Triple glazed windows.
- New roof, fascia and guttering.
- Rewired and re-plumbed.
- Solar panel providing year round hot water free of charge.
- Alarm system.
- New fitted carpets and window blinds included in Sale.
- New septic tank.
- Site Area c. 0.5 acres.
- Access is via electronic controlled gate and separate pedestrian pathway.
- The front wall is stone faced together with timber panel surround.
- Tarmac drives, paved footpaths, paved patio area.
- Carefully maintained lawned garden and feature garden lighting.
- Domestic garage/fuel shed.
Viewing: Immediate viewing is highly recommended and by prior appointment with the Sole Agents.
Directions: From Castlerea towards Castleplunkett/Ballintubber, c. 5 kms keep right at the fork for Ballintubber, take the 2nd left after and proceed to the 2nd house on the right.
Callaghan Auctioneering for itself and as agent for the Vendor gives notice that:
(i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(iii) No person in the employment of Callaghan Auctioneering or the vendor has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this development.
- ID: 3923
- Published: 2018-07-11 14:20:46
- Last Update: 2018-08-20 08:53:53
- Views: 206