Cornamuckla, Ballymoe, Co. Galway.
Traditional Style 2 Storey Farmhouse Style Dwelling with Garden & Outbuilding.
Price Guide €35,000 (Stg£31,500)
- ~The property commands excellent location on the Roscommon / Galway border and c. 1 mile from Ballymoe Village.~
- ~Southfacing aspect.~
- ~ Full planning permission approved for 1 no. 2 storey detached c.1800sq. ft. dwelling with domestic garage ~
- Entrance porch, livingroom, sittingroom, rear porch on ground floor with 2 bedrooms on the first floor.
- Cowbyre/fuel shed, garden area.
- Valuable turbary included @ Treanboy.
- The property retains its original style
- South facing aspect
- Opportunity to renovate or demolish & construct a new dwellinghouse (full planning permission approved).
Viewing: Highly recommended.
Directions: From Castlerea to Ballymoe village, turn right in village and take the left turn after the church. Continue c. 1 mile to crossroads, take left at crossroads and continue to second farmhouse on the right (rear garden to the road).
- ID: 3463
- Published: July 11, 2018
- Last Update: July 26, 2018
- Views: 221