- South Facing Aspect
Boho, Ballintubber, Co. Roscommon
Traditional Style Farmhouse with Outbuildings on Grounds c. 3 acres.
The property commands a most elegant setting, set back from the road with independent accesses and south facing aspect. The property overlooks excellent quality farm lands presently in pasture.
Price Guide €80,000 (Stg £71,000)
Excellent location c. 4 miles from Castlerea and convenient to the historic and award winning village of Ballintubber.
- Reception: Telephone point, power points.
- Livingroom: Double window, power points, “Stanley” solid fuel range.
- Sittingroom: Timber floor, timber ceiling, open fire, power points.
- Shower Room: “Action 850” electric shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Toilet: Toilet with whb, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: Power points.
- Kitchen: Single drain sink unit, power points.
- Landing Area
- Bedroom 2: Double window, power points, open fire, carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3: Double window, carpet floor, power points.
Separate pedestrian and vehicular accesses, original stone farm buildings, 3 bay hayshed, part lawned gardens. Total site area c. 3 acres.
- Traditional farmhouse style and layout.
- Many original features retained.
- South facing aspect.
- Ample area for extensions.
BER No.: 108694092
Viewing: Immediate viewing recommended and by prior appointment with the Auctioneers.
Directions: From Castlerea on the Ballintubber/Castleplunkett road, c. 2.5 miles keep left at the fork signed for Strokestown & continue on the Boho road to the 2nd house on the left. The property can be similarly accessed from the Ballintubber/Castleplunkett route.
Callaghan Auctioneering for itself and as agent for the Vendor gives notice that:
(i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract.
(ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
(iii) No person in the employment of Callaghan Auctioneering or the vendor has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this development.
- ID: 3875
- Published: July 11, 2018
- Last Update: October 5, 2018
- Views: 263