St. Patrick’s Street, Castlerea, Co. Roscommon
Elegant 4 Bedroom Detached Residence which has been carefully extended with outbuildings on a large site area. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a property at St. Patrick’s Street with front and rear gardens only minutes walk to all amenities including Church, Schools, Railway Station, Shopping, etc.
PRICE GUIDE € 90,000 (STG £80,500)
BER No: 109892927
- Entrance Hall: Carpet floor, telephone point.
- Study Room: Open fire, carpet floor, power points, storage press.
- Sittingroom: Traditional style fireplace, carpet floor, power points.
- Livingroom: Jubilee solid fuel range providing hot water, carpet floor, fitted eye level units.
- Hotpress: Shelved
- Kitchenette: Tiled floor, double drain sink unit, power points, electric cooker point.
- Utility/Toilet: Toilet with wash hand basin, washing machine point, power points, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: Carpet floor, power points, shelving.
- Bedroom 2: Carpet floor, power points, electric storage heater, shelving.
- Bedroom 3: Timber floor, power points, electric storage heater, shelving.
- Bathroom: 3 piece suite (white) lineoleum floor covering, part tiled walls.
- Storage Area: Part carpet floor, stairs to first floor.
- Landing Area: Carpet floor, power points.
- Bedroom: Timber floor, power points.
Front lawned garden with mature shrubberies, domestic garage/fuelsheds, enclosed rear garden, separate pedestrian and vehicular accesses.
- Spacious layout.
- Many original features retained including internal doors, skirtings and architraves.
- Part double glazing.
- The property could be considered for conversion to professional offices due to its location and spacious layout.
Viewing: Immediate viewing recommended and by prior appointment with the Auctioneers.
Directions: From our office, continue down St. Patrick’s Street past the church towards the Railway Station. The property is on the left after the Teagasc Offices.
- ID: 3647
- Published: July 11, 2018
- Last Update: July 27, 2020
- Views: 516