“Graystones”, Willsgrove, Ballintubber
- Domestic garden shed
- New Roof
- Oil Central Heating
- Paved Paths & Patio
- Replumbed & Rewired
- Solar Panel
- Tarmac drive
- Tarmac Drive & Concrete Paths
- Triple Glazed Windows
“Graystones”, Willsgrove, Ballintubber, Co. Roscommon, F45 WD86
Delightful 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Domestic Garage/Fuel Shed and Gardens c. 0.5 Acres
- Reception Area: 2.31 x 2.04 Tiled floor, power points
- Hallway: 6.87 x 1.45 Laminated floor, radiator, power points
- Sittingroom: 4.17 x 3.30 Marble fireplace, laminated floor, power points, T.V. point
- Livingroom: 3.76 x 3.22 Marble fireplace with inset solid fuel stove laminated floor, radiator, power points, T.V. point, fitted floor to ceiling units.
- Kitchen/Diningroom:4.49 x 3.42 Fitted floor and eye level units, breakfast counter, laminated floor, electric cooker point, washing machine point, integrated dishwasher unit, power points, integrated fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom 1: 4.49 x 3.42 Fitted bedroom unit, carpet floor, radiator, power points, T.V. point
- Bedroom 2: 3.77 x 2.48 Fitted bedroom unit, carpet floor, radiator, power points, T.V. point
- Bedroom 3: 2.71 x 2.69 Fitted bedroom unit, carpet floor, radiator, power points
- Bathroom: 2.95 x 2.33 4 piece suite includes jacuzzi style bath, shower, toilet and wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls, hot towel rail
BER Rating: C1 BER No.: 106323249
Access is via electronic controlled gate and separate pedestrian pathway.
The front wall is stone faced together with timber panel surround.
Tarmac drives, paved footpaths, paved patio area.
Carefully maintained lawned garden and feature garden lighting
Domestic garage/fuel shed & Garden shed
Immediate viewing is highly recommended and by prior appointment with the Sole Agents.
From Castlerea towards Castleplunkett/Ballintubber, c. 5 kms keep right at the fork for Ballintubber, take the 2nd left after and proceed to the 2nd house on the right.
Eircode F45 VW86
- ID: 14049
- Published: April 18, 2023
- Last Update: July 25, 2023
- Views: 637