- Property type: Land (Non Residential)
- Offer type: Sold
- Town: Ballinlough
- Included on main holding a 2 bay enclosed hayshed
- Main holding of c. 19 acres located adjacent to Ballinlough Village
- One-off site potential subject to necessary concents
C. 20 Acres of Land
- The main Holding of prime farmlands containing c. 19 acres is located adjacent to Ballinlough Village and on both sides of the Ballinlough / Granlahan route with independent accesses.
The remainder c. 1.45 acres is a “stand alone” plot.
- “One-off” site potential subject to the necessary consents.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity for neighbours to increase their existing Holdings or for persons seeking lands in a compact lot.
- Included on the main Holding a 2 bay enclosed hayshed
Priced to Sell €160,000
Take the road opposite the “White House Hotel” in Ballinlough, keep right at fork for Granlahan, proceed c. 0.5 kms to the lands adjoining eircode F45 R967.
Callaghan Auctioneering for itself and as agent for the Vendor gives notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Callaghan Auctioneering or the vendor has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this development.
- ID: 11173
- Published: August 31, 2021
- Last Update: May 5, 2022
- Views: 961
Organization: Callaghan Auctioneering
PRSA Licence No: 001222All by John Callaghan