- Property type: Land (Residential)
- Offer type: Sale Agreed
- Town: Strokestown
- Eir Code: F42 YT57
- Property ID: 13319
- No. Acres: c. 17.4
- Excellent Location
- Mains water electric & septic tank
- Road Frontage
BUMLIN, STROKESTOWN F42YT57
VALUABLE C. 17.4 Acre Parcel of Land
- Excellent location less than c. 2 kms from Strokestown, Tarmonbarry c. 11 kms, Rooskey c. 15 kms & Longford c. 20 kms
- Offer will be considered for the entire or in lots
- The lands are set out in one plot, presently in grass with main road frontage onto the Strokestown/Longford route (N5)
- The lands border and run parallel to Strokestown Golf Club.
- Included on the lands is a single storey dwellinghouse in need of total renovation/refurbishment.
The dwellinghouse enjoys a most private setting set back from the road with twin gated entrance and accessed via private gravelled drive.
Mains water, electric & septic tank
- Bog plots c. 2.24 acres at Drinagh
PRICED TO SELL €145,000
- Immediate viewing recommended and by prior appointment with the Sole Agents
- From Strokestown on the Longford road (N5), proceed c. 2 kms to the property on the left before immediately Strokestown Golf Course.
- ID: 13319
- Published: August 24, 2022
- Last Update: March 30, 2023
- Views: 640
Organization: Callaghan Auctioneering
PRSA Licence No: 001222All by John Callaghan