Knockroe, Castlerea, Co. Roscommon
Distinguished 5 bedroom detached residence with large private garden c. 0.5 acres in an unrivalled location. The Dwellinghouse is set back from the road enjoying elevated setting.
PRICE GUIDE € 125,000 (STG £106,000)
Callaghan Auctioneering are delighted to present to the market one of the most established private residences in Castlerea town and adjacent to all town amenities.
BER No: 109777219
- Reception: Carpet floor, telephone point.
- Hallway: Carpet floor, radiator.
- Sittingroom: Antique style fireplace, double window ensuring excellent natural daylight, power points, radiators.
- Livingroom: Radiator, power points, T.V. point, telephone point.
- Kitchen: Fitted floor and eye level units (pine), double drain sink unit, washing machine point, power points, tiled floor, radiator.
- Shower Room: With toilet and wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, “Mira” electric shower.
- Landing area: Carpet floor, power points.
- Bedroom 1: Carpet floor, radiator, power points.
- Bedroom 2: Carpet floor, radiator, power points.
- Bedroom 3: Carpet floor, radiator, power points.
- Bedroom 4: Carpet floor, radiator, power points.
- Bedroom 5: Carpet floor, radiator, power points.
- Hotpress: With immersion.
- Elevated aspect with spectacular views extending over the demesne and town park.
- Many original features retained including stairs and landing area, fireplace internal doors, skirtings and architraves.
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Well maintained mature lawned gardens with shrubberies and evergreen tree borders to front and sides.
- Large southfacing garden to the rear with great privacy.
- Tarmac drive, paths and yard.
- Separate pedestrian and vehicular access.
Viewing: Immediate viewing recommend and by prior appointment with the Sole Agents.
Directions: Leaving our office continue past the Garda Station to the property on the right.
- ID: 3605
- Published: July 11, 2018
- Last Update: September 9, 2020
- Views: 650